It also applies to personal information we collect, use and disclose in connection with TAJIMA TOOL CORPORATION and TJM DESIGN, Inc., pages on social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or others (collectively referred to as our “Social Media Pages”).
Location Information. Our Sites and emails include features that may require collecting different types of location information (such as IP address and postal code) that we then use for the specific feature you have selected, such as:
Where to Buy and Store Locator. Our Sites may allow you to search for the nearest store that offers the Tajima tools product that you want and whether such nearby stores have certain of our items in stock. If you access one of our Sites through a mobile device and you have enabled location-based services, specific location information may be collected for these features. If you access these features through a desktop device, you may be able to choose to have your browser provide us your location information to respond to your request. The specificity of the desktop device location information can vary depending on the browser you are using and how you are connected to the internet.
Email. Our emails may use your IP Address to determine the postal code where you are located when you open the email.
This allows us to tailor content to you, such as a map of nearby stores carrying our products. The specificity of the location can vary depending on the device used to open our emails.
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to unrelated third parties. We may share your personal information with the following:
- Our affiliates and brands so that they can provide information to you about their products, which includes the affiliates listed under “Scope” above.
- Our affiliates and third party service providers in order to perform tasks on our behalf such as the following:
- Facilitating your purchase
- Assisting in servicing our products
- Helping you exchange products
- Providing and improving our communications with you
- Responding to requests to our investor relations
- Cloud based and hosting services
- As required to cooperate with a subpoena, search warrant or other legally valid inquiry, court order or other legal process, or as required or permitted by law
- To protect the rights, property or safety of our Sites, our users or others, including where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If TAJIMA TOOL CORPORATION and TJM DESIGN, Inc., were ever merged with or acquired by another company, or if we acquire another business entity or are involved in a corporate reorganization or other change of control, or if we sell substantially all the assets of a division, affiliate or subsidiary, some or all of the personal information collected about you could be shared with the acquiring or acquired company.
We may also share aggregate data about our sales, customers, traffic patterns, and other related Site information with third parties, but none of this data is connected to an individual’s personal information.